1. Log into your account and click on "Completed Orders". Once there you will see your license key.
2. You can find help here : Downloading
3. Log into your account and click on "Completed Orders". Once there you will see your license key. To the right of your license key click "Reset".
4. Go to then click on . Once this dialog opens up, click the "Document Persision" button. Change this value. Try starting with 1440 to see if you get the desired page count. (See image below)
5. Yes, you can see some videos right here.
6. You'll need to delete the "Express" key found here in your registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Express\8.5
7. Once you have your settings the way you like them, then you will want to save them. To do this, click on "File" and "Configuration" and then "Save As". See picture:
Once the dialog comes up, you will want to make sure that it is in the "My Graphics 8.5" folder, and save your file with the "startup.def" file name. See picture: